Where can I sign the Circle M petition?

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BMcCaw

Where can I sign the Circle M petition?

Post by BMcCaw »

How many signatures is it going to take to keep the Circle M open year round?
Brendan McCaw
duffer

bars!

Post by duffer »

amen
duffy
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Only one signature. It might stay open if EH buys the last one standing. :shock: :roll: :D :wink:
Skull&CrossBones
joddy

Post by joddy »

i think the answer to "how many signatures" is obvious "JUST ONE" Colleen's
AEW

Post by AEW »

It appears the Island awaits the Petrol Queens benevolent decision I see.
AE Wirth
jrunberg

Stop

Post by jrunberg »

All you people that are winning ,you had 8 years to buy it ,they wanted to sell it , Eric And Dana are good people ,and have done a lot for this island, don't under stand why we can't just get along, this is one big reason I want to move , there is a lot more I want to say but I am trying to keep it clean, And I do support the Circle - m as my boys work there and they have very good food also
SKATINGFAMILY

Post by SKATINGFAMILY »

OK lets admit it we will all miss how Liam & Marilyn ran things but I for one am hopeful that Eric & Dana will continue the good work and I will take a wait and see attitude before I am critical of anyone. I pray and send good wishes to Dana & Eric for success because I love going to the Pub and eating good food. I know I don't live on the Island but have spent many hours at Danny's and intend to spend many more when I come to visit as I have for the past 20+ years. On a side note my wife and I came across this past Saturday and had a great time Saturday night! Jody, Miranda, Layla, Kevin & Patty were terrific. I feel blessed to have been able to wish Liam & Marilyn well and have such a great time! No sour apples here!
joddy

Post by joddy »

Speaking just for myself ~~~ saturday night was a blast!! I had fun playing music as Marilyn and Liam said there good-byes to there friends from the Stoney and good-bye to their business! I was also pleased to be able to welcome Eric and Dana to their new business and to a whole new pool of friends!!~~ as I know Eric was there. Also I have to mention that I really enjoyed playing with Kevin, Layla, Miranda, Patty, Cody, P.J., and Denny!! Finally I would like to extend a wealth of warm wishes to Eric and Dana in the purchase of The Stoney Acre Grill ~~ Donegal Danny's Pub!! Good Luck!!
SKATINGFAMILY

Post by SKATINGFAMILY »

Love that slide guitar what fun that was ahhh?