School staff to student ratio question?

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Owen

Post by Owen »

KA Pike. A happy talk forum, sponsored by the chamber, is available for those not wanting to discuss important issues. As you can see by the low posting to the HTF that people are more interested in the knowing what is going on in the BI community. Since when is interest in the welfare of the community called "whining". Just a thought.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Owen, Am I missing something over there, what is the HTF? :?:

Pike, Is it me or do you jump on several posts with "whining" about other people who express concerns. :roll: Seems as though other people's opinions stink but not yours. :? Maybe you could just make a simple phone call in the future. :shock: :D :shock:
Skull&CrossBones
Terry Frysinger

Post by Terry Frysinger »

Mr. Pirate, since you live without a TV you have missed the FOX News war on education. Whining is a requirement of being a good Conservative. Tax money spent on schools is a waste, teachers are all Liberal heathens and privatization is our only salvation.
Owen

Post by Owen »

Pirate. HTF stands for The Happy Talk Forum, I believe a name given to it by the President of the Chamber when she introduced the forum to the public.
Kevin Green

Post by Kevin Green »

It appears that February cometh early this year