B.I. Royal Watercolor Society Show at CMU Friday

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

jon bouck

B.I. Royal Watercolor Society Show at CMU Friday

Post by jon bouck »

The CMU watercolor painters are hosting the annual show of art on Friday the 18th of August, 2006. The Show is at the CMU Biological Station from 1:00 - 3:00 PM . We will have the work labeled and priced this year. Come early, as the best stuff sells fast. One, first time student with the group, has already sold four paintings around town as she was working. Many returning painters are producing great work you don't want to miss. Come meet the artists and enjoy the show, free to everyone.
Beaver Island Royal Watercolor Society
Shirley Cole

Shirley Cole

Post by Shirley Cole »

Jon - sorry I won't be able to make the show! Was wondering if you had any information, however, about who might have painted the picture of our house last summer (our house is at the top of the post office hill - the blue house with the white picket fence)? I would be most interested in seeing and/or buying their work if it is still available... thanks for any assistance you can provide! :)