Another hard working contributor bites the dust

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

pam moxham

Post by pam moxham »

one of the many joys of living on beaver island...as a woman..are the marvelous opportunities for birding...specifically the entire woodpecker group....misogyny is pretty popular here....we're never going to be able to join the pecker club..at least we can enjoy the birds
cindyr

Post by cindyr »

Ah, Ken, thank you for the vote of confidence! Actually, I had written a letter to the board members - I blame over-tiredness combined with too many deadlines - that was over-stepping my bounds, and unnecessarily extreme in tone. What was evident at the meeting was simply the supervisor's reaction to it. My resignation was not a result of this disagreement.
Both township boards have been kind and helpful to me, as well as supportive of Phragmites control. I will be continuing in this position through this year's treatment...but just have far too much on my plate to continue beyond that.
Cindy
Kathy

Post by Kathy »

Pam hit it right on the head, so to speak.
duffer

Post by duffer »

once again the piraña attitude comes out, i pray for all these people!
duffy
Dick and Amy

Post by Dick and Amy »

Cindy, that hurtful "straw" most likely did you a favor, in your busy, and this unappreciable world.