Hogarths Pest Control Starting May 18 on Beaver Island

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Batman

Hogarths Pest Control Starting May 18 on Beaver Island

Post by Batman »

This is a public service reminder that we will be coming to the island on May 18th!

If anyone has a pest problem please call and get scheduled ASAP! We have gone paperless this year and sent out email reminders instead of cards. If you have not heard from us via email, we do not have your email address. PLEASE call and give us your email to get on the schedule.

Overview of our services:

Spiders: We sweep your home until it's web and wasps nest free. Our treatment keeps your home or business clean and free of pests until the snow flies. This year we also offer an organic spider spray that will work on docks, boats, and hoists and can be used on your home. The organic spray will not last as long as our typical spray and may need to be reapplied throughout the year.

Carpenter Ants: Our ant treatment will rid your home of carpenter ants for the season but will need to be followed up with a preventative spray every year.

Mice: We have a new bait that will allow us to track mice and figure out how they get into homes. In the fall when we come back for fall baiting, we will be able to find their entry and exit points around structure. This year we are offering a new style of bait boxes that are tier one resistant and is used for mice. If we put a snap trap in it and supply you with a key, you can control chipmunks very effectively as well.

Finally, we offer a tick spray to prevent them from inhabiting your yard. Ticks are becoming extremely prevalent on the island and are continuing to spread. We also offer bed bug inspections, but have yet to have any sign of them on the island. However, they are prevalent on the main land and can be spread by traveling.

Ken Hogarth
Hogarth's Pest Control
231-264-6060
info@hogarthspestcontrol.com
hogarthspestcontrol.com
Colin34

Post by Colin34 »

Ohh I missed this opportunity. I just landed on this page. I am facing issues due to growth of ants in my kitchen area. So, I need to hire Pest control Port Macquarie services which are affordable. Any help that you can do?
Batman

odorous house ants thats what it is

Post by Batman »

Crush them between your fingers and if there is a smell like decaying coconut then this is what they are odorous house ants, and they are just a nuisance try terro ant bait it works usually because its fresh and if that does not work call the local guy they do a good job and they take care of it without sucking into a monthly contract .