Need a BabySitter for the St. Patty's Day Games on the 14th?

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

EmilyJines1997

Need a BabySitter for the St. Patty's Day Games on the 14th?

Post by EmilyJines1997 »

Parents,
Do you need a babysitter on the 14th so that you can attend the St. Patrick's day games? Look no further, because I will be hosting a babysitting event at the B.I. Library from Noon to 8pm on Saturday, March 14th. It will be $5 per child per hour. We will be playing a movie (PG & G) and some games. There will be one adult chaperone and Emily Jines (Age 17) and Meg Works (Age 18.) will be the babysitters. We will provide sandwiches, chips, other snacks and drinks for the children. Please feel free to pack your child a snack or cold lunch if you would like. In case of any emergencies, I am certified in CPR of all ages. If there are any questions or concerns please call me at 989-289-3656 or email me at EmilyK.Jines1997@gmail.com. RSVP's are greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Emily K. Jines
Email: EmilyK.Jines1997@gmail.com
EmilyJines1997

Babysitting

Post by EmilyJines1997 »

I am excited for tomorrow to come! I can't wait to see all the happy little faces at the library with me! I have a lot of fun activities planned! Happy Early St. Patrick's Day- Weekend Everyone!!!
Sincerely,
Emily K. Jines
Email: EmilyK.Jines1997@gmail.com