St James Township Meeting with Auditors

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

E. Naranjo

??

Post by E. Naranjo »

Doesn't it seem like someone should step up to the microphone and say something like "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone" and then they could say "let's let bygones be bygones" and for the big finale they could say "I promise to my fellow Beaver Islanders that from this point forward we will commit ourselves to building a kinder and gentler community to ensure positive continuity to all here that desire the best that life can offer." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barWV7RWkq0 =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
duffer

audit

Post by duffer »

sad that grown people have let this get this far out of hand kirk and yes I agree. I have had 2 close friends look to buy houses here because there are a few deals. but both shied away do to taxes, and both commenting that they were so high for the services rendered it was like paying a second mortgage. thus killing this place as investment property.
duffy