Long time Beaver Island friends need your prayers!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

carolburton

Long time Beaver Island friends need your prayers!

Post by carolburton »

I know that they would not worry any of you with this information themselves but I am sure that your friendship and prayers would go a long way to keeping them strong during this time of trial in their lives. Please pray for these great people Paul and Liz Niehaus. She is in need of your thoughts and prayers to help see her through a long battle, some procedures, and what we hope will be a wonderful recovery. As most of you know Liz doesn't let anything stop her. Please help us in showing her some love and good thoughts, I believe that she could use a lot of this kind of medicine!
For their South Lyon address you can contact me at the Boat Shop or 231-838-2883.

"The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love."
-- Hubert Humphrey
burton
Daddy Franks Restaurant

Post by Daddy Franks Restaurant »

Thoughts and prayers your way....
You got this Liz!! Hugs :D
Jim

Post by Jim »

Paul and Liz,

Know that we are thinking of you, and are sending our best wishes . Let us know how we can help out.

JIm and Donna Stambaugh
duffer

liz

Post by duffer »

yes I have been praying. ran into paul at burger king in charlevoix he told me liz needed my prayers gave him a big hug and before he left keeping them close.
duffy
medic5740

Paul and Liz

Post by medic5740 »

Know that you are both in our thoughts and prayers. We send positive thoughts, huge hugs, and many prayers.

Joe Moore
Joyce

Long time Beaver Island friends

Post by Joyce »

I too, send loving thoughts of encouragement!
BIHS volunteer