Junior Class Selling Bagels!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

I'm Just The Messenger

Junior Class Selling Bagels!

Post by I'm Just The Messenger »

Fresh made bagels for sale.

Juniors, Jordan Marsh, Liam Hodgson, Lillian Wiser, Zack Bousquet , Sarah Avery, Emily Burton and Ryan Boyle will be contacting you. If you do not hear from them, you can call Jordan Marsh @ 2910 (after school hours), or email Mary Palmer at maryp@bics.us .

The bagels come baked, bagged and tagged. The sale will go from Now til February 11th. Please make checks payable to BICS-Junior Class and must be brought into school or given to one of the Juniors by February 11th. Bagels range from $6.00 to $8.25 a ½ dozen with over 20 flavors. The bagels will be here for pick up on February 20th.

The Food Pantry will also gladly accept Bagels if you care to purchase for them.

The bagels can be frozen for up to 3 months.

The Flavors are the same for this sale as they were for the last timeâ?¦ Plain, Whole Wheat, Everything, Pumpernickel, Tomato Basil, Cheddar Herb, Garlic, Onion, Salt, Cinnamon Raisin, Blueberry, Chocolate Chip, Honey Oat, Poppy, Sesame, Jalapeno, Cinnamon Apple Pie, Cinnamon Danish, Swiss Melt, Asiago Cheese, Cheddar Twist. The last 4 are the gourmet ones and a little more expensive..

Thank you in advance,
Mary Palmer and the Junior Class.
I'm Just The Messenger

Just a reminder to get your orders in!

The proceeds go to the Junior Class to help defray the cost of the Senior Banquet.
I'm Just The Messenger

Last call for orders and money must be in by Wednesday, 2/11.