Tree Cutting

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Gillespie

Tree Cutting

Post by Gillespie »

Heard today that there is a lot of bitching about tree cutting on the island, particularly on West Side. Does anyone give a damn about peoples right to make a living or peoples right to use their property in a reasonable way?? Who is paying the taxes to support the school and other public facilities here? Who wanted these oversized buildings without care for property owners rights or costs?

Cut to the chase, I am NOT cutting these trees, we work for someone else, someone who contracted with property OWNERS to harvest THEIR rightful property, if you don't like it, call me although I would have to refer you to someone else because it is NOT us. If you are upset that we sought gainful employment, sorry.....
jrunberg

Trees

Post by jrunberg »

I'm ,on your side rich,send those tree hungers to an other island, I think there is enough trees to go around
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Some just can't see the forest for the trees. Get concerned when you see Rapa Nui erecting moai on Donegal Bay. :roll:
Skull&CrossBones
Campbell60tr34@aol.com

tree cutting

Post by Campbell60tr34@aol.com »

If we could get every tree huger to attach themselves to one log headed down W. Side Road the problem would be solved! They could hug their national beauty all the way to Ironton and beyond.
Jim Campbell
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Excellent points, let them spend their money and time over there and not here. :wink: :idea: :?:
Skull&CrossBones