Ã￾rainn Mhór, Video Conferencing

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

smbonner

Ã￾rainn Mhór, Video Conferencing

Post by smbonner »

Hi All,
I'm still fighting with my ISP to try and get the Ã￾rainn Mhór website back up, hopefully later today. I wanted to let you know that Ã￾rainn Mhór has recently received video conferencing equipment as part of a Health Services Executive pilot project for improving services to the island via video link. They are also interested in investigating alternative uses and I was thinking that if you had similar equipment on Beaver Island it would be a way of collaborating on various projects such as story telling, music, island development, sharing ideas or other projects? It could also be used to strengthen the exisiting ties between the two islands. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on this and to find out if you have similar equipment anywhere on the island? All the best.

Seamus