robin williams

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

pam moxham

robin williams

Post by pam moxham »

heh there ! a better day than the last few...I'm "on call for BIEMS" ready to save lives.....it's not an arrogant feeling...I truly believe I CAN be instrumental in saving lives...I know my limits/boundaries ( dreadful at boundaries...working on that..lol..,..)

hoping that with the death of a dear dear person attn. will focus on people able to talk...get help...get support ..for their demons..knowing however ,the media frenzy will end and stigma stays...stigmata comes to mind....marked?...

I am ALWAYS surprised ( disappointed??) at responses like ..s/he seemed so happy...was so upbeat....cheerful...blah blah blah...

yeah I'm angry!....tho my sadness totally eclipses that...I'm angry robin Williams isn't around to make us grin giggle chortle....but that's about me...I'm amazed he won against his demons for as long as he did.
when my brother chris chose to die at 19 I was so angry...THIS is supposed to make our life easier???

and then dear old dad deciding 60 yrs was long enough for HIS demons .....statistics aren't lost on me ..each of them a textbook case....

I choose to be happy....I choose to live....I am blessed that I can MAKE that choice and it is a choice sometimes people.

I know too that sometimes getting through the day ..having loved ones in your life ..and probably coming by soon ..isn't enough....sometimes it's just SO numbing that to feel SOMETHING is a plus..whether it is oblivion..a razor/rope/gun.....

what do I want anyone who reads this to know??
be kind to each other and especially be kind to yourself....seek help...get on meds...talk to a friend..YOU matter! the planet needs you...PLEASE hang in there...
Last edited by pam moxham on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
joddy

Post by joddy »

thank you pam!! it can be a dark lonely place, but please turn to your friends. they may not understand but they do love you!!!!!