Anne (Gatliff) Kurth RIP

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Gillespie

Anne (Gatliff) Kurth RIP

Post by Gillespie »

Word has been received of the passing of Anne (Gatliff) Kurth. More details will be posted as they become available. Farewell to one of my favorite characters, she was a fun one to be around!!
chez bayardee

Anne (Gatliff) Kurth Funeral information

Post by chez bayardee »

Thank you to everyone for their kind words and thoughts. My mom passed away peacefully surrounded by her family.

Anne Kurth -Saint Clair Shores, Michigan -Born September 13, 1942 Beaver Island, Michigan Beloved wife of 48 years of Bayard Kurth Jr. Dear mother of Bayard(Linda Plizga),Bryan,and Brenden(Lesa Brubaker). Mother-in-law to Susan Healy. Proud and loving grandmother of Bridget Kathleen Healy. Sister to Grace Doig, Audrey Smallwood,and Kathleen Wood. Also leaves many nieces, nephews, and extended family.

An everyday housewife who gave up the good life for us.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday May 24, service time 10:00 a.m. (in state 9:30 a.m.) at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church, 22412 Overlake -Saint Clair Shores MI 48080
Burial Service August 11, Holy Cross Cemetery, Beaver Island, MI 49782 Memorial contributions to be made in lieu of flowers to: Holy Cross Cemetery, Beaver Island, MI
one hand washes the other...and both hands wash the face----ed norton
Gatliffgal

Anne Gatliff Kurth's Burial Service

Post by Gatliffgal »

I spoke with Bayard Kurth yesterday and the Burial Service will take place at 11:30am at Holy Cross Cemetery on August 11th.