Any Word On Verizon 4g Coverage for the Island??????

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Hoverguard

Any Word On Verizon 4g Coverage for the Island??????

Post by Hoverguard »

Hi Folks
This Spring there was a post reguarding Verizon 4 G cell coverage for the Island, it was supposed to happen this July. Well July is almost gone and we are still contending with the poor performance of AT&T cell Service on the Island. You would think that since AT&T is already established , that they would be making efforts to improve service and get 4G performance on the Island and start using the 3 existing towers already constructed. I for one would be pleased to see a well working system and if it is Verison I will be switching.

Gordon Heikka
Last edited by Hoverguard on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoverguard

Post by Hoverguard »

Hi Folks
I finally found that POST concerning Verizon Cell service coming to the Island. It was posted on April 23, 2012 By the PEAINE TOWNSHIP SUPERVISOR ......Titled.. " Some Very Good News " Located on Page 8............. I am very suprised that A response to my question could not have been given to me.

Gordon Heikka