A hello from a far away place

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

SoldierFella

A hello from a far away place

Post by SoldierFella »

Hello Island! I havent been there in oh I dont know.. Around five years or more. I miss you and hope to come back to you some day in the near future....

And I suppose I should say hello to everyone else and tell you all who I am..
I am Christopher Runberg, and I havent been to the island in years. I still have family across the island and just thought I would drop in and say hi from Iraq.

I was wondering if anything interesting has happened on the island in the past 5 years... I seen some of the pictures on this website and I have to say it makes me miss the place. It looks like everyone is having fun there. I wish I could say I am having that much fun here but that would be a lie.

Other then saying hi, I thought I would start up some friendly conversation with everyone, so please feel free to say HELLO CHRIS to me. But now I have to get going.. The army doesnt give you time to enjoy yourself.

Before I leave I wanted to say hello to my G. Aunt and Uncle Joyce and John Runberg if they even read the forums at all. And I always wanted to congratulate the webmaster, this website looks really nice.

Thats it for now... Bye!
Your Friend from the mainland,
Chris
The important things before I realized who I was happened to be nothing but money and being 'cool'. Now I have realized after stareing death in the eye the only values to live for are family, friends and charity.
Rich

Post by Rich »

Chris, Thanks for posting!!! We are thinking of you all over there and hope you can come home soon too!! If you are looking for a few laughs check out www.beaverislandrealty.com/ireland and you can follow up on a reunion that took place there a couple of years ago. Cheers!