Wonderful time on the island

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

vik

Wonderful time on the island

Post by vik »

My wife and I just got back from a wonderful week on your island. Your island provided excactly what we were looking for on a vacation: PEACE & QUIET. We loved the rural, laid back atmosphere of the island the best.

Sundown Shores, (Ed Wojan Realty), was an excellent cottage to stay at. It's views of the sunsets and High Island were spectacular. Donnegal Bay Beach fit our needs as a perfect beach. Clean, warm, water on a beach that was never overcrowded. The Shamrock provided us with an enjoyable place for lunch and dinner. We loved the view of the harbour while sipping our Oberon's.

We would like to say "Thanx" to all that made our stay an enjoyable one that my wife & I will never forget. Thank you Ed Wojan Realty and staff (Kathy & Diane), Rich Gillespie (whom I spoke with at length back in March), the Chamber of Commerce, and this wonderful website.

Oh yeah, thanx to the 3 gentleman who came to my aid after wiping out on my bicycle in front of Lakesports Rental that Monday morning.

We will be back. :D
Chamber of Commerce

Best Wishes

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

Thanks for the kind words. You have discovered Beaver Island. Consider an Autumn visit. Bite of Beaver Island Food Fest and 5K run/walk Oct. 1. www.beaverisland.org

Best Wishes From Beaver Island :D