New parking in charlevoix for Islanders

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

mainland parking

New parking in charlevoix for Islanders

Post by mainland parking »

You no longer have to park at the city of Charlevoix airport parking lot, for the same price as the citys parking we will park your car and have it to you at the airport waiting for your arrival. Thawed out,defrosted and charged up. Give us a call--dan at 231-675-7070-- or dean at 231-675-2717...We also offer many other services. Located on us 31 just past flight deck. Hoping to make parking hassle free for the Islanders
pam moxham

Post by pam moxham »

how much advance time ( pre flight ) do you need? what r the rates?
medic5740

rates online

Post by medic5740 »

Here are the rates they gave me a while ago, but they may have some specials that I don't know about.
http://beaverislandnews.com/Mainland-Pa ... 282%29.jpg

Joe Moore
mainland parking

Post by mainland parking »

pam moxham wrote:how much advance time ( pre flight ) do you need? what r the rates?
Rates are the same as the citys but we do offer many other cases per situation. I sent some flyers over to Joe Moore to hand out with other services. As for advance time we would like some advance time to make our day run smooth but none is needed. we are in cvx and are available anytime! Thanks Pam!
Campbell60tr34@aol.com

mainland parking

Post by Campbell60tr34@aol.com »

Caveat Emptor!
Jim Campbell
medic5740

Offered to help get the word out

Post by medic5740 »

Yes, I did offer to get the word out on this new parking opportunity. I'm not sure what "Let the buyer beware" comment has anything to do with parking your car, especially since the Latin really pertains to real property and not cars and parking at all.

I can attest to the fact that I sent a vehicle over to the mainland on the boat, Mainland Parking picked it up and parked it out on their property. Further, they arranged for some repairs to be completed on the vehicle for me. They delivered the car to get the repairs completed, and picked the car up when the repairs were done. The car was repaired, ready to be picked up by our family when we needed it. The service was reliable, and they did more than the City Airport Manager could or would have done. The car's parking fee and the pickup and delivery fees were less than the cost of parking the car at the airport for the same period of time. This is my first experience at using Mainland Parking, but it won't be the last. I will have information about them like flyers if anyone is interested, respond to this post or email me at medic5740@yahoo.com
pam moxham

Post by pam moxham »

thanks for info joe....anyone else use this service? i don't know (yet) what airport rates are going to be..